Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Timeless Purple...Dior Eyeshadow Palette in 970 - Stylish Move



 It's fun to review new and limited edition products, but sometimes I just want to rave about the "oldie but goodie"!

I have had this palette for almost 2 years now, and it remains my no-fail go-to for special occasions when I want to spend the time to put 5 different shades on my eyes (you know that's the best part about getting ready...).  Yes I have bought new palettes since but this one has never let me down, especially when I don't want to think too hard.  The shades go super well with each other in any combination, and you can thus use this palette is to create anything from the very natural to the very dramatic.

The swatch below is made with 1 Q-tip swipe each to show how natural and "nude"-like the colors can be despite them looking vibrantly-purple/pink in the pan.





 What's your "oldie but goodie" product? Share with me in the comments as well as your blog post on it and I'd love to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment