Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Oil Free Review


My go-to primer at the moment has been something my hubby got for me as a gift (on recommendation from Sephora staff when they found him looking lost...I'm touched he tried though!). 

I had put off buying this since it seemed expensive ($60 eeps) and I have lots of other primers in stock (Smashbox, MUFE, Benefit etc.), though I had always heard good things about it.

Well...those good things I heard are true...
 

This is a silicone-y feeling primer much like Smashbox, but somehow also seems to soak into the skin and smooth it rather than just sit smoothly on top like Smashbox. It comes out as a white lotion, which you have to be careful not to use too much or it will leave a white cast if you had planned on using this alone. I have been using this under foundations and BB creams, and it helps both to have a smoother application and last longer without creasing/sliding around. It also doesn't have any weird or noxious scent. When used alone I find it blurs my pores and lines.

Overall, if you don't mind the price tag, I highly recommend it!









No comments:

Post a Comment