Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Sephora Extra 20% off Sale Haul




Just when I thought the VIB sale/Cyber Monday madness was over, Sephora came out with the extra 20% off the sale section. My initial cart had over $500 worth of items. Silly me right, though I'm building up quite a few products that I have yet to crack the packaging on, I try to buy more! So I tried my best to edit down...tried really hard and ended up only spending $38. Yup, one of my proud shopping moments...

I got...
- Sephora Precision Sponge (can't have too many of these egg shaped sponges)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush (only $17 before the 20% off!)
- 2 Tarte waterproof shadow sticks (only $10 each pre-20% off!)
- redeemed 500 points for Formula X system

This is a super tiny but felt-like-I-got-a-really-good-deal kind of haul. Did you pick up anything during this extra sale?



No comments:

Post a Comment